NEFT CHARGES IN SBI
NEFT Charges in SBI: The State Bank of India (SBI) offers National Electronics Funds Transfer (NEFT) services for all its customers through the internet banking facility. NEFT can be used to transfer funds from one bank account to another and it can also be used to pay credit card bills, etc. NEFT is a swift, trouble-free and convenient method to transfer funds across the country.
While the service is a boon to its Customers, there are several details which are required to carry out NEFT transactions.
Details Required for a NEFT Transaction
- The amount to be sent (INR).
- The Registered mobile number of the sender
- IFSC code of the payee’s (reciever’s) bank
- Account details of the payee (reciever): name of payee as it is in bank account, account number of the payee, name of bank
NEFT Charges in SBI (State Bank of India)
The NEFT charges in SBI are as follows:
|Transaction Amount||Transaction Fee|
|Amount upto 10,000||Rs.2.5|
|Amount more than Rs.10,000 to Rs.1 lakh||Rs.5|
|Amount more than Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakh||Rs.15|
|Amount more than Rs.2 lakh||Rs.25|
NEFT Timing of SBI (State Bank of India)
At present, All the NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) transactions of SBI are processed from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays and from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
Advantages/Benefits of NEFT (NAtional Electronic Fund Transfer)
The benefits of NEFT given to the consumers are as follows:
- Highly Reliable: NEFT is an important part of Internet banking, It is a highly reliable method of making payments and receiving funds online. Most of the banks in India are governed and controlled by RBI, hence it is the safest way of transferring funds.
- Small Processing Charges– NEFT payments are very economical & inexpensive. Anyone can reap the benefits as the NEFT charges in SBI is the cheapest.
- Speedy Settlement of Funds– The NEFT payment method is one of the fastest method to transfer funds across the country without any hassle. It also improves the overall functionality of the business.
- Secure and Effective – NEFT results in flawless transfer of funds on the Internet, NEFT helps you to transfer any amount of money quickly and safely.
Disadvantages of NEFT and Internet Banking:
- Difficulty of Operation– Even though the NEFT charges in SBI are Cheap.An individual with little knowledge of computer or the Internet might not be able to operate an Internet banking account easily.
- The Risk in Online Payments– Even though most of the banks in India take proper steps and measures to secure an NEFT transaction, it is also possible that your information may be leaked on to a hacker if you’re using an unsecured browser.
Limit for NEFT Transactions
|Mode||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount|
|NEFT||No limit||No limit|
NEFT stand for National electronic fund transfer. It is used to transfer the money from one account to another account from net banking .It saves up your time as the transaction is processed without visiting the bank. NEFT is simple and paperless method
The charges vary depending upon the amount.
Amount upto 10,000 – Rs.2.5
Rs.10,000 to Rs.1 lakh – Rs.5
Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakh – Rs.15
More than Rs.2 lakh – Rs.25
The NEFT Charges of SBI may Change as per bank’s consent.
Also Read: Demand Draft (DD) Charges in SBI